One of the greatest gifts a father can give a child is quality time spent together. We help develop the foundation for a life-long relationship, allowing father and child to spend quality time with each other.
Come share a lifetime of memories with your children as you participate in fun, rewarding activities! This nationally acclaimed program is unique, because unlike most youth programs, parent participates WITH their child in every activity. The Native Sons and Daughters program focuses on the one on one parent child relationship. All activities are tailored to children and are centered around a Native American theme.
The Great Sun Nation marginalization is one that is built on and stands for:
- Foster companionship and understanding and set a foundation for positive relationships between parent and children.
- Build a sense of self-esteem.
- Expand awareness of spirit, mind, and body..
- Provide the framework to meet a mutual need of spending enjoyable, constructive, and quality time together.
- Enhance the quality of family time..
- Emphasize the vital role that parents play in the growth and development of their children..
- Foundation & Values.
This program is what YOU make of it and such experiences are guaranteed to create memories that will last two lifetimes in the hearts and minds of your child and YOU!!
The core values provide direction as parents guide children on their journey. Along the way adults should model, teach and demonstrate these values as well as give children many opportunities to practice and celebrate them.